* about me
Selected Professional Experience
- President & CEO, The Public Health Research Institute, a biomedical research organization focused on infectious disease research. 1991-2005.
- President & CEO, Kinney System, a nationwide parking company. 1987-1991.
- Hill International, Inc, several management positions. 1980-1987.
- Candidate for U.S. Congress. 1980.
- Township Manager (CEO), Cherry Hill, NJ. 1977-1980
- Harvard Business School, MBA. 1965.
- Princeton University, BSE. 1962.
- Camden High School, 1958
- Retired 2005
- Married, 6 children, 8 grandchildren (combined families)
- Wife is an attorney (retired) and former marathon runner
- Live in Key West, FL
- travel in the summer … see http://patandlewtravel.wordpress.com/